Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


Everywhere you go!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow- yay!!! As soon as I see that Santa cross Times Square- the first Christmas Carol is getting broken out!!!!!!!! Now.. do I want Celine? Bing? Dean-o? Sammy? Maybe a nice mix. :D Seriously.. I can't wait. I'm SO excited. We're going to my sister in laws- Matt's sisters, for dinner tomorrow. Should be fabulous! Everyone is going to be there with the exception of his brother and his family from down south (currently in Mississippi!) That means there will be NINETEEN grandchildren there! Oh my gosh! It's going to be so much fun. :)

I have almost finished my Christmas shopping. I have to- I've been doing it little by little due to money constraints. I have a few things left I have to get, but for the most part it's done! Check out the quilt that I made Faith for Christmas! I'm hoping to get one done for Chris as well. Faiths is made up of different cotton fabrics, some organics, some hand dyed fabrics- all very very girly! I'm really very proud of it. It's a collaboration of squares from many many different moms on my sewing board. Fairies, unicorns, castles, princesses etc. SO Faith! Chris' will be fun too, I'm hoping to do an "I-spy" quilt.

News on the house- we signed the contracts today! We should be out of attorney review sometimes next week!! Appraisel came back at where we needed it to be HOORAY!! We have some termite issues to fix, but at least everything seems to be working out. Thank goodness! Just keep praying for a good outcome. December 27th is the tentative close date.

Ok, off to sew now. I'm going to attempt to make Faith a dress to wear tomorrow to Thanksgiving dinner. Hmmmm I think the boys all have something they can wear. ;) I'll update later with pics of Faiths dress if I finish!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

2 comments:

Clink said...

I am jealous of your big family holiday!! And your sewing abilities! The quilt looks lovely :)
Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

PMH said...

So...where is my quilt? The one I was supposed to get 2 years ago???