Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas is coming...


The goose is getting fat!

Ok seriously folks. It's November 12th. Since when did Christmas start the first week of November? My sister and I drove to a local winery today to get some peach wine (YUM!) and apple cider donuts. See I'm still in the fall mindset! I don't want to think about snow and Santa yet! Anyhow, we took the kiddos to dinner at Friendlys (have the new buffalo chicken quesidillas. You will NOT be sorry!). Across the street from Friendlys was a big ol house totally decked out for the holidays. About $100 a month electric bill worth of lights and a big ol SEASONS GREETINGS! I say we take back our Thanksgiving and the fall. Who's with me? Start a revolution! Cluck like a turkey! Refuse to acknowledge Christmas til after Turkey Day!! Poor Tom is getting the very short end of the stick here.. Santa's getting a full two months now!!!!!

(Let's not mention how much of my Christmas shopping I've gotten done yet though. Hey I have four kids and two mortgages to worry about!)

2 comments:

StacyBlake said...

I can't believe you called me fat.

Karen said...

At least she didn't call you evil!