Wednesday, November 14, 2007

46 minute countown..

til season 4 of Project Runway! Oh my I can't WAIT!
I just joined a fantasy Project Runway pool too. Does that show what a huge fan I am??? Or am I just a dork? *lol*

I chose Carmen on a pool I'm doing on a board I'm on. After reading projectrungays blog though.. I'm pretty certain that's not going to happen... they showed a couple of her designs.. ummmmm ok.. not really. I should have gone with my first choice Christian. I was only going to go with him though because my son's name is Christian, so I couldn't justify that! I'm such a loser. *lol* I really need to go out more ya think????

Ok, off to play a little Super Mario Galaxy, drink some peach wine, and then wait for PR to start! What a great night!

(Only thing that would make it greater is if my house sold and my hubby were home! )

1 comment:

Clink said...

Ok we are sharing a brain...I'm all about Project Runway today!

Oh and I would love anything you want to send and promise to give it back should the need arise!!