Monday, February 25, 2008

Snow Day!

Ok so I'm a few days late with these, I'm a slow "get the pictures off the camera" kind of person. :)
We had our second snow of the winter last week. Got a whole maybe 2 inches! w00t! Didn't matter to my little guys.. they see snow and they get super excited! (what child wouldn't?) So here are some ever so lovely photos showing you all the action!! Oh and please note- this was Lukes FIRST real experience playing in the snow. Last year he was loo little, and the 1st snow this year he was sick. He loved it! Oh and yes.. I am a bad mommy- I couldnt find his mittens anywhere. He is wearing 2 pairs of socks on his hands! *rofl*






One of each of them. :) Then of course we all came inside and had hot chocolate and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies! (yes mommy is THAT good!) And topped it all off to a nice warm fire going! (yes I can start a fire!!)




I'll leave you all with a video of Lukes 1st experience in the snow. He kept trying and trying to walk up the ramp to the playhouse.. alas.. he never got very far. That sucker was slippery!

7 comments:

PMH said...

Ahh....admit it Cher...you made those cookies so that you had an excuse to eat them. LOL

If you want more snow, I can send you some of ours.
Shame on you for not having mittens for the little one! And you a sewer with all that fabric!

Clink said...

What a wonderful day!! Can I grow up in your house??? Pleeeeaaasseee

Unknown said...

too cute! love the video! guess you have your playset up! i havent been there since xmas. when r u gonna invite me over?? ;-)

Lisah0822 said...

WELL, since you and karen have a blog, i had to get one too :-)

http://asil-mcfrazzle.blogspot.com/

StacyBlake said...

When I am un-sick (hopefully by this weekend) I would like to come over and play. Also, I still owe you a babysit night so you can go to Bonefish Grill...Let me know if you want to do it this weekend...
PS...Vegas was great, considering I was just about drop dead sick the whole trip...but I sucked it up, and made it to be a good time.

I have my Vegas pictures up on "myspace" take a look and comment. Nice comments though, obv.

Karen said...

Hey! I comment on your blog! Just a lot later than other people because SOME people don't have easy access to internet everyday! Hmph! I had a tiny bit of snow here too... we climbed a mountain and there were patches of snow in the distance ;)

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks so much for posting the pics and sharing. Lots of great shots in there. Especially like the one of your Dad:)