Thursday, February 7, 2008

FINALLY stocked my store..

It's a congo.. I'm in a "store" with a bunch of other people.. it's not just my own. I'm doing it as a side thing.. seeing how it will work. Hopefully now that I just bought a new serger (my old one kicked the bucket last week! wahhhh!) I'll get more done for next week. We stock every Thursday at 2pm est.


http://hyenacart.com/onestore.php?vid=526&category=166


Please be kind! Please notice that the baby snoopy outfit includes THE most adorable newborn baby in it. (thank you Danielle and Kayden!)


Mom, I also listed one of the bunnys and sheep that I have of yours.. I'm hoping they sell! I tried to get nice photos.. but I am NO photographer!!!


Anyhow, just wanted to be spammy and show off. ;) Enjoy!
~C

4 comments:

Clink said...

o0o0o I will go look!!

PMH said...

where is the baby snoopy set with Danielle's baby in it?

StacyBlake said...

Ma, you have to click on the snoopy section, and scroll down...there is KAYDEN!!
Cheryl, how cute! I emailed your link to Danielle.

PMH said...

Hey Cheryl...

When am I going to get the quilt that you promised me 2 years ago?

Stacy: I will have to go and look again.