Saturday, February 23, 2008

Send Cheryl to Broadway fundraisor!

Ok, brainstorm with me... how can I raise a few thousand dollars so that I can go star on Broadway??

Let's take a look at this..

Cheryl.. total drama freak... total "Renthead"... who never stops singing.. who would give her right arm AND leg to be in a Broadway show...

You know you all want to just throw money at me now right????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140208622053

Please send all your paypal to cmintel @ Comcast.net (please take out spaces!) *lol*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wish i could help!! that would be perfect for you. i want the access hollywood gift bag he's also selling.

PMH said...

Keep on dreaming Cher! Keep on dreaming! Stranger things have happened. Just remember me when you are rich and famous!

Karen said...

Just sell the bunnies to Elmer Fudd!