Thursday, February 7, 2008

Anyone want some free money?

Ok I checked and checked and checked some more. Did whois, and googled the names of the ceo's. I even found this article on USA Today . Everything is legit. Everything. It's hard to believe.. but it has happened before (I made a quick $125 from ING Direct when they first opened!)

So.. if you can believe things like I can.. then sign up here.. I HAVE the $25 IN MY ACCOUNT. It's there. It's mine. I can use it to buy things.

Anyhow, if you are interested, please send me your email addy. If I can send you a referral, I will get an additional $10 into account. You can email me at cmintel @ comcast.net (please take out the spaces! I write it like this so spam bots can't link my email!)

Seriously.. it seems like a great oppurtunity.. a good $25 is a good $25 right??? Like I said, I made out like a BANDIT with ING and they are still around! (and have one of the best savings rates around!)

Just my little spammy for the night. I'm pleading- help me make some money to pay off my new serger! :D

12 comments:

Clink said...

You can use my junk email account..

Estimated Frog @ Hotmail dot com

:) obviously no spaces!

Unknown said...

ewww, i sent that link to you before and you didnt use mine :-(

Cheryl said...

Sorry Lisa, I don't have anything from you about that..

PMH said...

I always want free money - but only if it's FREE! hehe

StacyBlake said...

Is it a savings account? Or checking account?

Cheryl said...

Stacy, it's like paypal. EXACTLY like paypal. More and more people are accepting payments via this thing too.. I can research and send a link to people accepting this as payment online, so you can spend your $25 right away!!

Unknown said...

its a savings acct cheryl...at least what i have. stacy, i TOLD you about this!! geez, does no one listen to me? its like a 3.9% interest rate, which is WAY more then your average savings account.

Karen said...

didn't i write a comment here before? WHERE IS IT???

Karen said...

hey! It's been quite a while since I've seen an update! Did you get so much free money that you're too rich to update your post??

Cheryl said...

Lisa- ING is a savings account.. this is like paypal. Exactly like paypal. I guess you could use it as a savings account, but I don't think I would!

Unknown said...

ok, i don't understand....are you saying the one YOU have is like paypal? or is all ing accts like paypal....
why wouldnt you use it as a savings acct when the interest rate is so high?

daywahyn said...

I can always use some free money...
rachael. hemp @ gmail.com
FWIW, I linked on over from sewingmamas. :^)