Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our family is growing...

.................
I know you're all saying.. oh my gosh.. is she crazy???




Announcing...






Santa and Latte! Santa is a Netherland Dwarf in a sable color. She has a white beard, hence the name Santa! (Matt named her!) and Latte is a Holland lop/lionhead mix. Isn't she beautiful!! Latte is sooooo calm and mellow. She will let you sit and just pet her on your lap for hours!! The kiddos are all in love too.. it's so nice having pets in the house!

Anyhow, just a quick post to annouce our new arrivals. Have to go get crabby patty into bed! (Luke! lol)

4 comments:

Karen said...

What! You got pet bunnies without discussing it with me first???

Clink said...

Bahaha You are insane but they are adorable!

Unknown said...

they are so cute!!! awww, i really think latte is so pretty!!! can't wait to meet the new family members. i wonder if i'm still allergic to bunnies. guess we'll find out when i come over next :-)

StacyBlake said...

Congrats! I can't believe you have 2 more! You are turning into a real Angelina Jolie!

I hope you or Matt didn't train them to bite me when I come over! That would NOT be cool