Monday, January 14, 2008

Baby sewing!

I just love baby sewing. It's so quick and easy because everything is SO little!!
Check out the cuties I made yesterday..
One of my littlest sisters best friends is in labor as we speak. Their nursery theme is supposed to be "Peanuts" but she couldn't really find anything that wasn't JUST snoopy. So I managed to find this fabric and make up a couple of things! Look at the teenie hat!! Isn't it just sooo cute? Mock crosstop shirt, the pants I actually ended up making a solid black pair and gave that to her instead of the two matching pieces. (Going to have another newborn snoopy set for sale in my Hyenacart on February 1st!)

Then I made this absolutely adorable girly set out of my alltime favorite baby girl fabric.. my prized pink Lennon knit. I figure it might as well go to a deserving little girl whose mama will appreciate it if I'm not going to have another girl!!! This will be gifted to a very dear friend who operates one of my fave blogs Tabula Rasa She had a beautiful baby girl in December, and appears baby girl is giving her some tough crying times. ;) I have another outfit planned in my mind before I send this out, so I best hop to it!


Thanks for looking and indulging me!

2 comments:

Clink said...

*GASP* For Riley?? It's adorable!! She will love it :)

StacyBlake said...

It was PERFECT! And both Danielle and Shamar really loved it...